Maria Sirriya has made every effort to accurately represent the classes, courses and events on this website, and their ability to transform your Body, Business, and/or Bedroom Lifestyle. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life; therefore results are not a guarantee.
By purchasing and participating in any of Maria Sirriya’s yoga related classes, products, or offerings, the Student accepts, agrees and understands the following terms and conditions.
- The Student agrees and understands all said paragraphs herein.
- HEALTH. The Student agrees and understands that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to practice yoga.
- SAFETY. The Student agrees and understands that Yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular and energetic tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. For Student safety, if you experience any pain or discomfort, you are responsible for adjusting the posture to your comfort, and asking for support from the instructor.
- COACHING. The Student agrees and understands that Private Tantra Yoga Sessions and the mentoring that is naturally involved in such Programs is not therapy or counseling. You understand that Maria Sirriya does not offer advice as a professional in the fields of legal, medical, psychological, mental health, or finance.
- PROGRESS. The Student agrees and takes full responsibility for the progress and results from participating in this program and that no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing are offered. Results are dependent on personal factors including, background, dedication, desire, and motivation, to name just a few.
- PRESERVATION OF TEACHINGS. The Student agrees and understands the importance of helping preserve and honor these teachings in their pure form, and to prevent philosophical misinterpretations and incorrect practice of the techniques by persons who have not been adequately instructed in full context.
- COPYWRITE, NON-COMPETE, & NON-DISTRIBUTE. The Student agrees and understands to keep the information shared solely for your own private use. All information contained herein, and shared during the Program, whether verbally or as recorded audio, handouts, emails, videos, on-line instruction and other provided materials, is the sole property of Maria Sirriya. Any unauthorized use, such as distributing, copying, modifying, reproducing, reprinting, selling, or re-teaching in any way is not permitted without written approval from Maria Sirriya. The Student is asked to refrain from teaching or sharing any of the said listed materials of this Program to friends, family or clients, unless otherwise discussed during class sessions.
- ONLINE COURSE VIDEOS. The Student agrees and understands that online videos will be made available for one (1) year following the last session of a course, for Students sole use in continuing their practice of the course work.
- PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS. The Student agrees and understands that all payments, deposits, and purchases made in full are non-refundable. If guarantees are offered, such as “30-day money back guarantees” those will be honored.
- RESCHEDULING & CANCELATIONS. A $150 Private Session Cancelation Fee is payable and due within seven (7) days of a cancelled or no-show session. If the Student needs to reschedule for any reason, it is the Students responsibility to contact Maria Sirriya 24 hours before scheduled session times to avoid the $150 cancelation fee. The Teacher will do her best to accommodate the Student’s rescheduling needs. In the case of emergencies, the cancellation fee could be waived by the Teacher at her sole discretion. Emergencies do not include technical or Internet issues when session instruction is being held online.In the case of technical issues on the side of the instructor, a bonus private session anywhere from 30 to 120 minutes will be offered to the student.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. The Teacher will maintain confidentiality to the extent permitted by law, unless (1) the Student divulges information about illegal activities or if the information is relevant to any legal action concerning this engagement or (2) the Teacher seeks guidance from another teacher in order to better serve the Student. In such a case, at the Teacher’s discretion, the Teacher may consult another teacher or mentor, for advice and suggestions regarding addressing the Student’s needs. The Teacher will maintain the Student’s anonymity and situation, as reasonably possible, in order to receive the desired guidance. The Student understands that the teacher-student relationship is not privileged under law and information regarding the student could be subpoenaed via the Teacher. Moreover, the Student understands the virtual nature of these Sessions and the inherent risk in protecting the confidentiality of information that is transmitted electronically. This is particularly true of e-mail and information stored or transmitted on computers or mobile devices that do not utilize encryption and other forms of security protection.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Student is responsible for his/her own decisions, actions, and results. The Student agrees to hold Maria Sirriya, her employees, partners and agents free from all liability for any action, advice, consultation and results, or adverse situations resulting directly or indirectly from mentoring-related communications between the parties, including but not limited to any losses caused by any negligence on the part of Maria Sirriya, her employees, partners and agents. The Student agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Maria Sirriya and her employees, partners and agents from and against any and all liability or expense, including defense costs and legal fees incurred in connection with claims for damages of any nature whatsoever including but not limited to bodily injury, death, personal injury, financial or business losses, worker’s compensation, past or future lost earnings, damage to reputation, or property damage arising from Maria Sirriya’s performance or failure to perform obligations hereunder. The Teacher shall not be liable for any damages, loss, cost or expenses, including incidental or consequential damages, of Student. The Student’s sole remedy against the Teacher shall be the refund not to exceed the total cost the student paid towards Program services.
- FORCE MAJEURE. The Teacher will not be in breach of its obligations under this agreement (other than to reschedule said Program sessions as mentioned above) in the event that, for cause or causes beyond its control, the Teacher is unable to perform, in whole or in part, any one or more of its obligations under this Agreement. Such causes shall include, but not be limited emergency causalities and natural disasters, or any other cause not within the reasonable control of either party.
- CONTRACT TERMINATION. Either party may terminate this contract at any time. The Student agrees and understands that if for any reason she/he chooses to remove or cancel out of this Program, the Student is obligated to pay or continue paying any outstanding balance(s) for the entire length of the Program, as outlined and agreed up through electronic correspondence between the Student and Maria Sirriya. Any payments already made are non-\.The contract termination must be provided in writing to the other party with seven (7) days notice of next scheduled Private Session. It is the intent of the parties that, notwithstanding any termination, paragraphs V and VIII of this Agreement will survive this Agreement. Further, the Teacher, has sole discretion to terminate agreement and remove any participant from continuing in the program at any time without a refund if the participant is disrupting the Program, is difficult to work with, or ceases to follow the program guidelines.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof, and replaces and supersedes all other agreements or understandings, whether written or oral (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). No amendment or extension of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by both parties. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. Any disagreement in connection herewith shall be finally settled by arbitration. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.